I’m not sure how it happened, but all of a sudden, I’ve become transfixed with the colour blue as a spring statement colour, particularly a pastel blue with subtle grey undertones.
It feels fresh, light, and airy, without being too bold or bright (you have to save something for summer, right?).
1. Grey-blue ombre
2. Aritizia Solid Square scarf in Chambray
3. Mansur Gavriel Calf Coated Bucket Bag in Royal (if you’re lucky enough to find one of these, they sell out in one day!)
4. CND Vinylux Weekly Polish in Creekside
5. Givenchy Noir Couture Volume Mascara in Blue Taffeta (this is one of my favourite mascaras, so I’m glad to see there is a beautiful blue version)
5. Zuhair Murad Spring Couture Line features many beautiful spring blues – this dress was one of my favourite designs, but the whole line is simply stunning. You should definitely browse the collection.
How do you feel about this blue-grey colour?
Are you into a particular colour for spring?
Let me know 🙂