Well, hello again, stranger. It’s been a while. But the gruelling semester is over, and I am back. So, let’s recap and plan forward.
What did I spend my winter doing?
- Slaving away over exams
- Buying a house (I bought a house!!)
- Experimenting with new recipes – get ready for all the updates
- Hauling all makeup known to humanity, which I’ve been photographing and testing for reviews. Stay tuned.
That’s pretty much it. It’s been a boring winter. That said, spring is here, and summer is just around the corner, which means cottage season, sangrias, travels, and more! Which begs the question…
What will I spend my summer doing?
- Renovating my home – can’t wait to share photos, I’ve already picked out my floor, and it’s pretty spectacular, I must say.
- Reading List: Donna Tartt’s the Goldfinch (I know, I’m years behind), Evelyn Waugh’s Vile Bodies, Paula Hawkins’ The Girl on the Train (before the movie comes out…)
- Spa-going 🙂
- Brunching ❤
- Keeping up with L&L because, finally, I have time.
Well, that’s me. I’m very excited to be able to get back to this and keep you all posed with my random life events.
So tell me, what’s on your summer list?