Mothers Day is just around the corner, and this guide will ensure you’ve got something perfect picked out for your mom. From casual to a little more lavish, each gift in this range works well on its own, or pairs well with another selection to make a perfect ensemble.
- Aesop – Resurrection Aromatique Hand Balm – Perfect for a busy mom who works with her hands often. With Sweet Almond and Coconut Oils, as well as Cocoa and Shea butters, this rejuvenating hand creme will soothe tired hands, leaving skin really soft and silky. I personally have this creme on my desk, and it works really well to moisturize my skin after it’s been dried out from flipping through papers and books all day.
- Diptyque – Orange Blossom Flower Hourglass Diffuser – This luxurious home accessory is perfect for the aroma-obsessed woman. An alternative to a candle, this diffuser delivers a soft aroma of orange blossom across your living space, with no heat or electricity. Also, the design is so beautiful making it a lovely statement piece in a home, as well as functional!
- Gwyneth Paltrow – It’s All Easy Cookbook – So, if you read this blog regularly, you know I have quite a few of GP’s cookbooks, and I’ve enjoyed them quite a lot. The recipes I’ve tried have always been successes, and so I think they make great gifts for ladies who love to cook. This particular book focuses on weekday recipes for the very busy cook, which I think speaks to many women these days!
- Real Simple Magazine Gift Subscription – Honestly, I love magazine subscriptions for gifts! They’re inexpensive, functional, entertaining, and a sweet surprise when they arrive every month. I subscribe to Real Simple and I love that the articles/sections engage me fully, i.e. I want to read the whole magazine. Food, Life, Organization, Etiquette, Arts, etc. It’s got it all, and it’s a worthwhile read.
- Indigo – Home Is Where Your Mom Is Novelty Mug – I actually bought this for my mom as a part of a larger gift, and I can’t wait to give it to her. It’s really cute, and my mom has a collection of nice mugs (which any serious coffee addict has), so I think this will tie in really well with the collection, and remind her of me every time she uses it <3.
- Net-A-Porter Beauty – The Travel Kit – If your mom is a beauty/skincare person, and if she travels often, be it for work or leisure, this is a great gift for her. Full of luxurious travel-size skin care and beauty items (lipsticks, face masks, cleansers, haircare, nail care,etc.), your mom will be all ready for her travels with this very thoughtful gift. Also, if you haven’t ordered from Net-A-Porter before, their packaging is absolutely beautiful, and I’ve kept all my boxes and repurposed them.
- Aveda – Beautifying Composition Oil – I have hailed the benefits of this oil many-a-times on this blog, and I wholeheartedly stand by this recommendation. Made with organic olive, safflower, and soybean oils, and with the aroma of lavender, rosemary, and bergamot, this incredible oil is perfect for face, body, scalp, and bath. I personally use it mostly on my face to deeply infuse moisture into my skin, as well as deliver this radiant glow that I can’t get from anything else. I even mix a drop in with my foundation to get a really beautiful and glowing finish.
- This Works – Deep Sleep Pillow Spray – Perfect for the busy woman who experiences a lot of stress in her daily routine. This spray, infused with Camomile, Lavender, and Vetiver essential oils delivers a calming and soothing aroma to melt stress away and help you have a peaceful and relaxing sleep.
I hope you find this list helpful this Mothers Day! If you have any recommendations, you know we want to hear all about them. Leave your tips in the Comments below.