With so many errands to run, the weekend is my ultimate productivity time.
I recently bought a house, and it’s taking up so much of my time (in a good, though sometimes stressful, way).
Home goals this weekend include:
- Look for coffee table + living room accents. I recently bought most of my furniture, but I couldn’t find the right tables/accents for my space yet.
- Find kitchen hardware!
- Clean walls! The person who I bought my house from was a serious smoker, and the place, as beautiful as it is, reeks of cigarette smell. I’ve read a lot about deodorizing a house from smoke odour, so I will keep you all posted on how well it goes. If you have tips, kindly share!
- Look for a backsplash for my kitchen
With a new house comes a lot of projects!
Project goals this weekend:
- Pack up the items I am not currently using/wearing
- Research how to paint kitchen cabinets. I’m having my house professionally painted, but I’m going to tackle the kitchen cabinets on my own to save a little on labour costs.
- Scope out items for pipe shelves (I am building a shelving unit in my living room from pipes and wood :))
Because weekends are also for relaxing and me-time.
Personal goals for the weekend:
- Girls’ Night with my favourite ladies. Bellinis, anyone?
- Read a chapter of Donna Tartt’s The Goldfinch
That’s me. What are you up to this weekend?